This document defines the rules for the processing and protection of personal data provided by Users in connection with their use of Phoenix Partners Sp. z o. o [Ltd]. services via the Service at www.phoenixadvisorsgroup.com.
- Phoenix Partners Sp. z o. o. [Ltd] takes privacy of its customers very seriously in accordance with the following rules:
- We value the trust users have in us entrusting us with their personal data. We always use your personal information in a fair way and so as not to disappoint your confidence.
- The User has the right to obtain clear information about how we use their personal data. We always clearly inform you about the data we collect, how we use it and who we share it with, and we provide information about entities to contact in case of doubt.
- In case of doubt regarding our use of personal data, we shall immediately cooperate to dispel such doubts.
- We shall take all reasonable steps to protect your data against improper use and to secure it.
- We shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning data protection and we shall cooperate with data protection authorities. In the absence of provisions on data protection, we shall proceed in accordance with the generally accepted principles of data protection.
- The administrator of personal data contained in Phoenix Partners Sp. z o. o. [LTD] service based in Krakow, with National Registry No (KRS): 0000616885, Tax ID No. (NIP): 6762506965, Business Registry No. (REGON): 364409490.
- For the sake of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized data access. We control their execution and we constantly verify their compliance with the relevant legislation, i.e. Law on personal data protection, the law on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of acts, regulations and legislation of the European Union.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and, in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data, under the law or to implement the agreement concluded between the Parties.
- The Service collects information about its users through the voluntarily entered information in forms.
- Personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- The data provided in the form are processed to meet the features of a specific form for example, in order to handle information contact.
- Personal data left on the site will not be sold or shared with third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection Act.
- The data contained in the form can be accesses by the natural person who placed them there. That person shall also have the right to modify or cease the processing of their data at any time.
- There may appear links to other websites in the Service which operate independently from the Service and are not in any way supervised by Phoenix Partners Sp. z o. o. [Ltd]. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations which we recommend that you review.
- From time to time Phoenix Partners Sp. z o. o. [Ltd] may contact clients whether by phone or e-mail for the purpose of providing and receiving further information about case updates.
- Clients consent to further contact when they consent to our terms and conditions.
- Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with Phoenix Partners Sp. z o. o. [Ltd] at anytime whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company will be made.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.